Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties Betacalco Macro Quad (pdf)|
The Lux Company Macro Quad
- Body and trim: Steel and aluminum.
- Finish: Polyester powder coated. Canopy finishes as specified except for wood grain finishes where the canopy will be supplied white.
- Suspension: Stainless steel cables.
- Recommended minimum distance from ceiling: 305mm/12" for white LEDs and 610mm/24" for colored LEDs (only for direct/indirect).
- Power cable: Silver braided.
- Diffusers: Opal polycarbonate, supplied in sections.
- Drivers: Integral, HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V (EU-240V).
- Mechanical: Luminaires mount directly over J box (by others - North America only).
- Integral emergency system: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The self contained system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries, LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only). Integral emergency EU luminaires have a 270mm/10.5" DIA x 48mm/2" height canopy with LED charge indicator. Not available with a 347V supply.
- L70 @25°C (77°F): > 60,000 hrs.
See specification for more information.