Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specifications Betacalco Micro Ring Indirect (pdf)|
The Lux Company Micro Ring Indirect Susp
- Body and trim: Aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated.
- Suspension: Stainless steel cables.
- Power cable: Silver braided.
- Diffuser: Protruding Lens (2.1mm/0.08").
- Drivers: HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V, 0-10V, 1% dimming.
- Remote Mounting Of Drivers: Wire size 18 AWG - max distance (from fixture to drivers) 40', wire size 16 AWG - max distance 60', wire size 14 AWG - max distance 90'. Drivers must be accessible after installation. .
- Remote Emergency: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The remote system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries and a remote wall/ceiling LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only) Maximum distance between wall/ceiling plate and luminaire is 4.5m/15’. Test switch fits a single gang box (not supplied).
- L70 @25oC: > 50,000 hrs.
See specification for more information.