Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificatie Betacalco Micro Ring II Suspended (pdf)|
The Lux Company Micro Ring II (suspended)
- Body: Aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated for standard finishes (black, metallic silver & white). For wood grain finishes, the canopy will be white.
- Suspension: Stainless steel cables.
- Power cable: Silver braided.
- Diffuser: Protruding Lens (2.1mm/0.08")
- Drivers: HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V (EU-240V), 0-10V, 1% dimming.
- Remote Mounting Of Drivers: Wire size 18 AWG - max distance (from fixture to drivers) 40', wire size 16 AWG - max distance 60', wire size 14 AWG - max distance 90'. Drivers must be accessible after installation.
- Remote Emergency: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The remote system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries and a remote wall/ceiling LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only) Maximum distance between wall/ceiling plate and luminaire is 4.5m/15’. Test switch fits a single gang box (not supplied).
- Mechanical: Luminaires mount directly over J box (by others - North America only).
- L70 @25oC: > 50,000 hrs.
- Delivered Lumens: Delivered lumens & LPW based on 3000K (min 80 CRI) for White LEDs only.
- Approvals: Damp Location (Indoor use only).
See specifcation for more information.