Downloads : technical modifications reserved
Beta-Calco Kiora ll
- Diffuser: Injection moulded opal acrylic with an etched lower band.
- Suspension: Twin stainless steel cables.
- Finish: Metallic silver powder coated paint.
- Reflector (optional): Aluminum, frosted finish with vertical facets.
- Decorative disc/ring: 6mm/0.25" green tint, clear acrylic with a polished edge and an etched face.
- Drivers: HPF electronic, 120/277V (EU-240V). 0-10V, 1% dimming standard.
- Emergency systems:
- Integral: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The self contained system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries, LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only). Integral emergency luminaires have a 50mm/2" extended ballast housing. Not available with a 347V supply.
- Remote: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The remote system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries and a remote wall/ceiling LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only) Maximum distance between wall/ceiling plate and luminaire is 4.5m/15’. Test switch fits a single gang box (not supplied).
- L70 @25oC (77oF): > 50,000 hrs.
See specification for more information.