Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|specificatie Betacalco cylindra (pdf)|
The Lux Company Cylindra
- Body and Trim: Steel and aluminum.
- Suspension: One stainless steel aircraft cable.
- Power Cable: Silver braided.
- Finials: Cylindrical buttons (CB), brushed stainless steel.
- Finish: Canopy and tube suspension, white powder coated.
- Driver: HFP for 120-277V (EU-240V), 0-10V, 10% dimming standard.
- Remote Emergency: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The remote system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries and a remote wall/ceiling LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only) Maximum distance between wall/ceiling plate and luminaire is 4.5m/15’. Test switch fits a single gang box (not supplied).
- Mechanical: Mounts directly to or over an electrical junction box (by others - North America only).
- L70 @25oC (77oF): > 50,000.
See specification for more information.