Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|specificatie EldoLed ECOdrive 360/S (pdf)|
|specificatie EldoLed ECOdrive 361/S (pdf)|
|specificatie EldoLed ECOdrive 360/B (pdf)|
|specificatie Eldoled ECOdrive 361/B (pdf)|
ECOdrive 361/S is 0-10V compatible. LEDcode technology. You can order the ECOdrive 361/S with an ENERGY STAR and CA Title 24-compliant start up time. Side-feed connectors. 130x72x28mm (photo 2)
ECOdrive 360/B is DALI-2 certified. LEDcode2. Bottom-feed connectors. 130x72x34.4mm (photo 3)
ECOdrive 361/B is 0-10V compatible. LEDcode technology. You can order with an ENERGY STAR and CA Title 24-compliant start up time. Bottom-feed connectors. 130x72x34.4mm (photo 4)
- LEDcode2: connects to integrated digital accessories, supports location-based IoT applications and enables wired and wireless lighting control through LEDcode peripheral devices.
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls.
- NTC interface for robust thermal management.
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture.
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers.
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines.
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability.
See specification for more information