Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|specificatie Eldoled ECOdrive 240/A (pdf)|
|specificatie EldoLed Ecodrive 241/a (pdf)|
|specificatie EldoLEd ecodrive 247/a (pdf)|
ECOdrive 240/A: is compatible with the DALI-2 lighting control protocol. LEDcode2 technology. 160x41.5x30.5mm. (photo 1+2)
ECOdrive 241/A: is compatible with the 0-10V lighting control protocol. LEDcode technology. 160x41.5x30.5mm. (photo 3+4)
ECOdrive 247/A: is LEDcode compatible. LEDcode2 technology. 160x41x5x30x5mm (photo 5)
The 20W /A independent LED driver with cable retention is perfect for downlight applications in Europe where the LED driver needs to fit through a 50mm diameter hole in the ceiling into a plenum with a 110mm height between functional and decorative ceiling.
Programmable digital ECOdrive LED driver providing standard LED fixtures with the smoothest flicker-free dimming to 1% light output, delivering value to any application. The LED driver works seamlessly together with LED modules, controls and intelligent luminaire elements.
- LEDcode: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls.
- LEDcode2: connects to integrated digital accessories, supports location-based IoT applications and enables wired and wireless lighting control through LEDcode peripheral devices.
- NTC interface for robust thermal management.
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture.
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers.
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines.
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability.
See specification for more information