Downloads : technical modifications reserved
KKDC VisDIM DMX
· For local dimming control or to interface with visDIM DMX control systems.
· Higher frequency pulse width modulation (1100-1200 KHz) minimises flicker and strobe effects for comfortable dimming and interference free video monitoring or recording.
· Smooth, stable dimming across the output range with very good resolution and subtle pop on/pop off at low levels.
· High quality of components and circuit design preserves both control and output quality over longer wiring distances, maximising the colour stability and lifetime of LED products.
· High load capacity sub-controllers (5A per channel) for reduced numbers and lower costs in larger projects.
See specifications for more informations or click here