Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|COOLEDGE CUL LISTED POWER & CONTROL (58V) SPECIFICATIONS (pdf)|
Cooledge Power & Controls
- Digital Control on the scale of nature may be used to complement daylight systems, replicate natural rhythms, change with the seasons, or simply alter your mood.
- Interfaces with a full range of industry standard control protocols from simple analog (0-10V), to digital (DALI/DMX), and wireless (Casambi) options.
- Up to 4 @ 90W output channels enable larger luminous surfaces while reducing the number of line voltage connections required .
- Incorporates Cooledge’s proprietary “C-Tune” technology that simplifies wiring and significantly increases the affordability of tunable white lighting in comparison with static color temperature options.
- Test mode available for on-site troubleshooting.
- The Cooledge Control Module is available in Casambi enabled (Bluetooth Low Energy wireless) models for deep dimming, tunable white, or dim-to-warm functionality
- A single output for TILE Tunable White products reduces the opportunity for error that results from the multiple connections typically required for tunable white products.
See specification for more information or click here