Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties Betacalco Rail-Lite II Ceiling Surface (pdf)|
The Lux Company Rail-Lite II Ceiling Surface
Providing the ultimate solution in adjustability, efficacy, glare control and aesthetics for retail environments.
Unique sliding system allows LEDs to be positioned closer to objects, maximizing lumens on the target merchandise.
An innovative gimbal mechanism allows users to effortlessly angle heads by hand from 0° to 25° perpendicular to the length, and to rotate up to 45° along the fixture length, all with no locking or unlocking and without tools.
With RAIL-LITE II™s flexibility, lighting designers can either boost Foot Candle/Lux levels on target merchandise, or alternatively, maintain general FC/Lux levels with lower energy consumption, by reducing the number of LED fixtures.
- Multiple dimming options, trim and gimbal finishes
- Housing: Steel and aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated.
- Sliding: Individual heads can slide a maximum of 305mm/12" left or right of its centre point.
- LED heat sink: Extruded aluminum.
- LEDs: High power, LEDs can be replaced from below.
- Reflectors: Highly reflective, specular finish.
- Drivers: Constant Current driver for 120-277V (EU-240V).
- L70 @25oC (77oF): > 60,000 hrs.
See specification for more information.