Precision Lighting Atto. Darc Awards
Atto – Precision Lighting
Darc Awards Winner INTERIOR. KIT: Best Architectural Lighting Products – Interior 2018
Despite its miniature size, Atto combines Precision Lighting’s signature attention to design, detail and materials with a number of features typically only found on much larger fixtures to produce a beautiful, reliable, user-focused and highly efficient range of display luminaires.
Atto’s minimalist design fits perfectly into Precision Lighting’s cohesive design language that runs throughout their product portfolio. Its tiny size and careful detailing allow it to sit unobtrusively in the most sensitive of display environments.
Precision Lighting uses only the highest quality materials and machine from aerospace grade 6063-T6 aluminium and high-grade brass that not only produce beautiful surface finishes but have superior thermal properties, increasing the efficiency of the light engine and the lifespan of the product.
Precision Lighting is obsessed with the finer details of design, and Atto is no exception, miniaturising all the features typically found in the larger luminaires of their portfolio without compromising on aesthetics, quality and usability. Tool-less site changeable optics, fully lockable bearing aided 360º rotation and 180º constant torque tilt, tool-less site adjustable stem lengths, interchangeable snoots, accessory holders and lenses, and a huge range of standard and custom finishes combined with a variety of both surface and recessed mounting options have produced an incredibly versatile display luminaire.
Atto offers multiple mounting and installation methods to suit any display lighting scenario. Precision Lighting’s new Minipoint system was developed specifically for Atto and allows users to quickly and simply plug and unplug luminaires as often as they like.
Precision Lighting selects LEDs for their efficiency, output, colour temperature and high CRI. Atto produces 102lm from just 1W and delivers it through a range of 4 interchangeable TIR optics carefully selected for their minimal losses and excellent beam quality. Atto offers beams of narrow 16º through to wide 90º.
All these features combine to ensure flexibility at specification and after installation. Atto can change with the display, eliminating the need to replace fixtures unnecessarily, and is a truly adaptable, beautifully designed, highly innovative, efficient and user-friendly display luminaire.
Key features of the Atto Collection:
· Ø12mm luminaire head
· Available in 2700K, 3000K and 4000K colour temperatures
· Finishes available: Brushed aluminium, rubbed bronze, black, white, polished brass and satin brass to suit any interior vision
· Miniaturisation of all the features on our larger luminaires without compromising on aesthetics, quality or usability
· Tool-less site changeable optics for multiple beam distribution options at specification stage or post installation
· Lockable bearing aided 360º rotation and 180º constant torque tilt
· Tool-less Site Adjustable stem lengths
· Interchangeable snoots to reduce glare
· Accessory holders for lenses to soften or colour the beam
· A variety of surface and recessed mounting options to suit any type of surface or display environment
· LEDs selected for their efficiency, output, colour temperature and high CRI
· A light engine that produces 102lm from just 1W
· TIR optics selected for their minimal losses and excellent beam quality
· Beam angles available: 16º, 23º, 45º and 90º