Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties Betacalco Kurl RGBW (pdf)|
Betacalco Kurl RGBW
- Body and trim: Steel and aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated for standard finishes (black, metallic silver & white). For wood grain finishes, canopy will be white.
- Suspension: Steel cables. Recommended minimum mounting heights from ceiling: 305mm/12" for White LEDs and 610mm/24" for Colored LEDs (Only for Direct/Indirect version).
- Power cables: Silver braided, downlight only, c/w 1 power cable and 1 DMX cable
- Diffusers: Opal polycarbonate direct, clear polycarbonate indirect, supplied in sections.
- Drivers: For white LED, integral, HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V (EU-240V).
- Drivers: For RGBW, integral HPF electronic drivers/DMX interfaces for 120-277V (EU-240V). Luminaires require a DMX controller by others.
- Separate Switching: Standard.
- L70 @25oC: > 50,000 hrs.
- Delivered Lumens: Delivered lumens & LPW based on 4000K (min 80 CRI) for White LEDs only. Color temperature for the RGBW White is 4000K (min 80 CRI).
- Approvals: Damp Location (Indoor use only).
See specification for more information.