Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties Betacalco Polo (pdf)|
- Body: Aluminum and steel.
- Canopy Finish: White Powder coated.
- Suspension: Stainless steel cables.
- Power cable: Silver braided.
- Diffuser: Acrylic.
- Drivers: HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V (EU-240V)
- Remote Mounting Of Drivers: Wire Size 18 AWG - Max distance (from canopy to drivers) 9.5', Wire size 16 AWG - Max distance 19.5', Wire size 14 AWG - Max distance 29.5'. Drivers must be accessible after installation.
- Remote Emergency: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The remote system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries and a remote wall/ceiling LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only) Maximum distance between wall/ceiling plate and luminaire is 4.5m/15’. Test switch fits a single gang box (not supplied).
- Mechanical: Luminaires mount directly over J box (by others - North America only).
- L70 @25oC: > 50,000 hrs.
- Delivered Lumens: Delivered lumens & LPW based on 4000K (min 80 CRI).
- Approvals: Damp Location (Indoor use only).
See specification for more information.