Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties Betacalco Ring Susp (pdf)|
Betacalco Ring Suspended
- Body and trim: Steel and aluminum.
- Finish: Powder coated for standard finishes (black, metallic silver & white). For wood grain finishes canopy will be white.
- Suspension: Stainless steel cables. Recommended minimum mounting heights: 305mm/12" for White LEDs and 610mm/24" for Colored LEDs (Only for Direct/Indirect).
- Power cable: Silver braided.
- Diffusers: Opal polycarbonate direct/Clear polycarbonate indirect, supplied in sections.
- Drivers: Integral, HPF electronic drivers for 120-277V (EU-240V), 0-10V, 1% dimming standard.
- Integral Emergency system: Emergency option provides a 1.5 hour (3 hours for EU) emergency lighting facility. The self contained system includes the inverter module, NiCad batteries, LED charge indicator and test switch (NA only). Integral emergency EU luminaires have a 270mm/10.5" DIA x 48mm/2" height canopy with LED charge indicator. Not available with a 347V supply.
- L70 @25oC (77oF): > 50,000 hrs.
See specification for more information.