Downloads : technical modifications reserved
|Specificaties vexica vex spot-reflector (pdf)|
Vexica Spot Ref
The VEX-SPOT-REF is an LED luminaire suitable for indoor and outdoor applications for architectural lighting and general lighting purposes with integral LED driver and fitted snoot to reduce glare. The luminaire is fitted with a single LED reflector.
Lumen outputs vary between 1200 and 2400 lumens depending on drive currents.
The luminaire is offered in single white LED colour temperatures, RGB, RGBA and RGBW and has various options for beam angles. It is ideal for applications such as architectural lighting, landscape, detail and spot lighting. Manufactured from die cast aluminium the luminaire offers unrivalled light output in a small form factor.
- Low voltage 12-24 V DC option available in single colour versions only. Dimming options: Switched, 1-10V, DALI, DMX
- Colour change option: RGB, RGB+White, RGB+Amber
- Optional ground spike can be ordered separately for landscape projects
- Beam Angle (Degrees): Narrow, medium, wide
- CCT (K): 2700, 3000, 4000, 5000
See specifications for more information